Friday, December 16, 2011

You... You.... You....

You want life to be easy, friends to come dashing into your life and success to come because you deserve it (and I am pretty sure u do!).
But I believe that we must actively participate in our happiness! Do things that get us to where we want to be or more often where we NEED to be! So i use this motion with friendship and in general with the people around me. In order to make sure that they are here because they want to be close to me and not because it is convenient or they want to fill a void in their life, I test them. I learnt this method from a gorgeous 1 year old gangster that tested everybody around him just to see if their love is enough to keep them patient while he was ripping down the house. So I do the same, almost. I start with small things: send sms, email, im's and wait to see how long it would take for them to respond, then i notice how happy they are if I call them up. Then I move on to more difficult tasks: I ask them to meet at inconvenient hours, bake sth for me "just because". In the rare occasions that someone has survived all this or at least I want to give them the benefit of the doubt (because I selfishly want this person in my life), I give them 1 mission impossible!, something that will have them bent head over heels to do, or at least it seems so for my standards. And then that is it! You are done! you got a pass for the rest of your life!
For the first 20 years of my life I made myself small so that i can fit in the purse of the person I wanted to love me. But I have grown. I have  grown so big and shiny and I have a chest full of treasures at your disposal If you choose to stay by me. So i need people in my life to CHOOSE me.
Dont cut yourself short, Shine your light onto everybody but if you did the work then you have the right to choose the people you keep as gems in your life. I am thankful for the handful I have, and they prove to me everyday by bending head over heals, without me asking, that I have what i need.....

A special thanks to the little gangster cuz anybody can be a teacher <3
    

3 comments:

  1. I really feel so happy... I met you After the first 20 years of your life!

    And You are my Choice! I said it just in case you were wondering... the last 5 minutes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agapoula!!! esu prolavaineis me prin kan na zitisw! Smats smouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. αρέσκει μου πολλά να συμμετέχουμε στην ευτυχία!! καλά Χριστούγεννα καλό μου, νεραϊδένια και μαγικά!!

    ReplyDelete